Killer Monay

Unleash the monster within...

A Teacher's Last Wish

Six years... six years 
of seemingly short years... 
With tears, with cheers
With anger and faint fears.

I've seen faces, thousand faces. 
Some remain. Some no name.
Some I'll never see again.
Some will never be the same.

Some greet with a smile
Some just bow and pass me by
Some would stay just for a while
And later on would say good bye.

Some are good, some are bad
Some are gloomy, always sad
Some don't stop from being glad
Some are normal, most are mad

Some are bright and they inspire
Some can cause me to perspire. 
Some annoy when they conspire
Some just push me to retire

Some make me want to remain; 
Some make me just go insane.
Some unaware I am in pain
To know my work is all in vain...

But then again... at least, I hope...
Among those who have grabbed my rope, 
One would be saved from falling down, 
Delivered to the higher ground.

Someday I'll walk the earth alone
And reap the seeds that I have sown
My voice will speak in trembling tone
My vision blurred, my gray hair grown


I hope they greet me with a smile
Remembering how days passed by:
"I was your teacher for a while.
I'm happy now to say goodbye..."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Random things that my mouth can't write.

About Me

Powered By Blogger

Read by

Hello to you!

Followers